Thursday, January 20, 2011

UNTV-37, and Department of Education (DepEd) Dunong Gulong Takes the 1ST Again in Philippines Public Service


Daniel Razon (Kuya)with the DepEd representative during the signing of the project

The DepEd-UNTV Dunong Project:

Objective: Conceptualized to extend the hand of Department of Education ( DepEd) in the Philippines rural areas thru Alternative Learning System. The ALS program of DepEd is the novel approach to deliver education services to learners who are outside the formal school system.

The actual picture of the Mobile Education Bus

Who will benefits?

1. Those out-of-school youths and adult learners.

2. To those illiterates, school drop-outs, indigenous people and those with physical disabilities. It will also carry programs for adolescents, Muslim migrants, parents and disadvantaged children.

Brief Description of the Customized Buses:

The two “Dunong Gulong” ALS “school-on-wheels”(Two new Hyundai buses worth P6.5 million each)
is equipped with state-of-the art learning tools,
generator for power supply, folding chairs and tables, a toilet and a sleeping quarter.
It is designed to stay for a month in the targeted area for the enhanced delivery of learning modules.

The Interior View of the customized bus

UNTV is continually and consistently rendering daily free medical and legal services, free rides in buses, jeepneys, boats, MRT and even airplanes, free transient home and free college education and has just launched the “Dunong Gulong” a mobile school for out of school youth in far-flung places under an “Alternative Learning System” in partnership with the Department of Education.

Read more:
http://socyberty.com/society/daniel-razon-looking-beyond/

DepEd to launch mobile school project
By INA HERNANDO-MALIPOTNovember 27, 2010, 5:07pm
Manila Bulletin Publicing Corporation


School on wheels boosts alternative learning program in provinces
By Rainier Allan Ronda (The Philippine Star) Updated December 02, 2010 12:00 AM Comments (1)


15 comments:

  1. I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. Education In Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Education news in german

    ReplyDelete
  3. With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, Education news in german

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Education In Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions. Education news in german

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. Education In Germany

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Education In Germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site Best Student

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hoping you keep writing like this. I love how careful and in depth you go on this topic. Keep up the great work Best Student

    ReplyDelete
  10. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Best Student

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place Education In Germany

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Education In Germany

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. computer repair near me

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was definitely one of my favorite blogs. Every post published did impress me. Best Student

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one Best Student

    ReplyDelete