Assisted Suicide is the act of helping people to end their lives by providing information or means which is self-administered. By contrast, Euthanasia is the intentional killing of an individual in a relatively painless way for reasons of mercy. Also refer to the process by which someone who is incapable of unwilling or doing so alone, is given help (usually by means of medication or equipment) to commit suicide. This process is also known as 'death with dignity'.
Suicide (from Latin sui caedere, to kill oneself) is the act of intentionally ending one's own life. It is considered a sin in many religions, and a crime in some jurisdictions.
N I R V A N A
"Its better to burn out, than to fade away." Kurt Cobain quoted this from his suicide note, A Neil Young lyric of the song MyMy, Hey Hey
Kurt Donald Cobain
Also known as
Born February 20, 1967(1967-02-20)Aberdeen, Washington, U.S.
Died c. April 5, 1994 (aged 27)Seattle, Washington, U.S.
Genres Alternative rock, grunge
The SEX PISTOLS
SID VICIOUS the Band's bass player
Speculation has persisted that Vicious, unable to live without his beloved Nancy, took his own life. He wrote the following poem about her:
You were my little baby girl,
I knew all your fears.
Such joy to hold you in my arms
and kiss away your tears.
But now your gone, theres only pain
and nothing I can do.
And I don't want to live this life,
If I can't live for you.
Mark Anthony & CLEOPATRA
What makes people decide to commit suicide or assisted suicide
Why Assisted suicide should be illegal? Here are a few of a hundred reasons that matters.
1. Because it would lead to abuse or evil purposes.
2. Because it would lead to disrespect for life.
3. Because of the sanctity of life.
4. Because suicide is wrong and assisted suicide is murder.
5. Because there is a thin line between murder and assisted suicide.
6. Because suicide is a crime and a sin.
7. Because assisted suicide would “slide into euthanasia.”
8. Because it could instill fear in the elderly or infirm that they could be put away before
they are ready.
9. Because murder could be disguised as assisted suicide.
10. Because economic factors would lead to suicide with others’ encouragement.
11. Because of the difficulty of defining acceptable conditions.
12. Because the decision for assisted suicide affects more than the individuals directly
13. Because no one should play God and decide who should die and when.
Biblically speaking is suicide allowed in the bible or in christianity?
We consider Bro. Eli Soriano in answering this question for he is famous
in answering almost anyting about the bible and consider as the most sensible preachers in our time, please visit his official blog esoriano.wordpress.com
ADD Aleister Crowley Ang Dating Daan Angel of Death Assisted Suicide Auschwitz Blood Donation Christians DepEd DSWD Free Ride GMK UNTV Gulong Dunong Healthy life Hitler Kamanggagawa Foundation Libreng Sakay MCGI MEDICAL MISSION Mother Teresa Nazi Necronomicon News Network Of faith to the Holy Ghost Partylist Population Rescue Team Satanic Bible Scape to Earth Slayer Spirit is Life The Bible Transient Home Untv-37